As we approach the end of the year, we hope you will join us in the holiday giving spirit. There are many ways you can support our nation’s most severely injured post-9/11 Veterans this month. Every gift helps provide these brave men and women with specially adapted custom homes that enable them to rest and recover in a safe environment.
We invite you to explore these giving options and find the one that is right for you.
- Donate to Injured Veterans now. We are incredibly grateful for every gift given. Every amount helps us bring more deserving Veterans into their forever homes.
- Donate Stocks, Bonds, or Other Securities This is a great way to support HFOT and the Veterans we serve, with an added bonus of potential income-tax savings.
- Use Wayfair E-commerce leader Wayfair invites customers to donate via a new feature on the checkout page of their site, aiming to raise funds and support for HFOT. Supporting your favorite cause while shopping – a great combo!
- Use your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) You may be able to easily support the HFOT mission with a DAF grant from your existing fund by using our DAF Direct widget.
- Include us in your Estate Plan Create a legacy for yourself, your family, and future Veterans with Estate Planning.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser This is a quick and simple way to invite friends and family to join you in supporting a charity close to your heart.
- Find out if your Employer Matches Gifts Double your impact and see if your employer (or your spouse’s employer) matches gifts. You can also match gifts from companies on whose board you serve or a company from which you have retired.
- Donate Your Vehicle Instead of sending that old vehicle you own off to the junkyard, consider donating it to benefit Homes For Our Troops. We can accept all types of motorized vehicles including boats, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, and more!
- Sell for Charity with eBay Support HFOT while selling your eBay items! Look for “donate a portion to charity” when finalizing your listing. You can choose the percentage you want to give.