MODEL of freedom
A look inside Homes For Our troops specially adapted custom homes for injured veterans
Each of our specially adapted custom homes for injured Veterans is equipped with over 40 major special adaptations and exceeds ADA compliancy standards, providing full accessibility for the Veteran. These adaptations include wider halls and doorways, automatic door openers, roll under sinks, stove tops, and counters, pull down shelving, generators and safe rooms, all designed to help the Veteran live independently. Homes For Our Troops builds four-bedroom, two bath, specially adapted energy efficient homes of just over 2,800 square feet, the right size home for a Veteran to comfortably raise a family while limiting expenses for utilities.
Homes For Our troops offers three exterior (front) elevations
Note: All three homes offer same square footage (approx. 2800 sq ft).
Home Layout Configurations:
A. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths
B. 3 bedrooms, bonus room, 2 baths
Home Kitchen Configurations:
A. Kitchen in front of home
B. Kitchen in rear of home
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS regarding our homes
Here you will find the answers to the questions most frequently asked about our specially adapted custom homes. Click the button below if you need more information.
- Take a look inside our 300th home.
- Impact of our Homes. Read about how an HFOT home helps to reduce worry and stress for our Veterans and their Families.
- Resources for Veterans. We have complied a comprehensive list of additional resources for our Veteran’s needs.
- Homes For Our Troops In the News. Catch up with the latest happenings in our Veterans community.
- ADA Standards for Accessible Design.
Sign Up for Updates:
Thank you for signing up!
Connect With Us: