Organize a Fundraiser to Benefit HFOT!
[email protected] 508-823-3300 Ext. 505
Fundraising plays an integral role in raising awareness and funds to continue our mission of building and donating specially adapted custom homes to severely injured post-9/11 Veterans. Last year, over 500 HFOT supporters held community fundraising events and campaigns across the country. Together, they raised a grand total of $2.3 million dollars. Talk about impact!
Whether you are a student or belong to a club and are looking for a way to give back, your fundraising experience starts here! From golf tournaments and clay shoots to lemonade stands and jeans days, we’ve seen it all! We are ready to guide you every step of the way as your fundraising vision comes into view.
Below you will find “real life” examples of how you can join the HFOT fundraising community! If you would like to discuss your ideas or need additional guidance, the Fundraising Team can be reached Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
- Browse the different categories above. Each page has examples of past fundraisers that have had success.
- Get in touch with the fundraising department. Although we cannot assist in planning the event, we may be able to help you figure out a fundraiser that’s suited for you! Click here to email our Fundraising team.
- Once you know what you want to do, register your fundraiser by filling out an Independent Fundraising Event Proposal Form
- Click here to view our interactive map and see if a home is being built near you.
- Can I direct the proceeds to a home being built near me? Yes! You can designate the proceeds from your event to go towards a specific Veteran’s home. Just let the fundraising team know which home you would like to support.
All fundraising donations should be mailed to:
Please send in the Fundraising Payment Form with your fundraising donations.