Your participation in the Homes For Our Troops Honor Home Program will help honor our commitment to Building Homes and Rebuilding Lives.
By joining forces with Homes For Our Troops, you will impact the lives of these Veterans who have given so much to protect our freedom. As a member of the Honor Home Program, you will stand out in your community as a leading supporter of a top-rated Veterans charity.
How the Honor Home Program works:
The Honor Home Program allows real estate professionals across the nation to get involved with our mission by making a donation for each transaction or hosting fundraising events.
- Real Estate Agents, Offices, and Associations make a commitment to contribute to Homes For Our Troops through a custom online donation page
- Honor Home Program Members will receive materials to market their relationship with Homes For Our Troops to their clients
- Homes For Our Troops will recognize Honor Home participants each year they reach their goal
Agents, Offices, and Associations that join the Honor Home Program will receive the following:
- Honor Home Program logo for co-branding use
- Sign riders signifying listing as an Honor Home
- Window clings to promote your membership
- An initial supply of Honor Home Thank You Cards to send to clients
- Access to online fundraising platform
- Press release template
- Lapel pins, pens and car magnets
- Veteran specific brochures
- HFOT informational brochures
- Honor Home Welcome Kit
We can be reached by phone Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM (508)823-3300 ext. 505 or feel free to send us an email anytime during the week [email protected]hfotusa.org