Organize a Fundraiser to Benefit HFOT!
Throughout the year, our supporters host various fundraising events across the country. From queso sales and clay shoots to garage sales and golf tournaments, every fundraiser has an impact on our mission. We have provided some links below to help make our fundraising process as easy as possible.
We offer personalized support to all of our fundraisers. If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com or call (508) 823-3300 ext. 505 and ask to speak to a member of the Fundraising Team.
Check out our calendar to find events near you.
Fundraising Quick links
Click on one of the boxes below.
An independent fundraiser is a fundraising event or promotion where proceeds are raised for Homes for Our Troops. Over 600 fundraisers are held annually for Homes For Our Troops. Join the HFOT family and host a fundraiser today!
“What do I need to do to host a fundraiser for HFOT?”
- Make sure to review our HFOT Independent Fundraising Guidelines
- Fill out an Independent Fundraising Event Proposal Form
“I am unsure of what I can do for a fundraiser, do you have any ideas?”
- Take a look at our Fundraising Toolkit. It has examples of past successful fundraisers as well as ideas that may interest you.
- Get in touch with the fundraising department. Although we cannot assist in planning the event, we may be able to help you figure out a fundraiser that would be best suited for you! Click here to email our Fundraising team.
- Once you are sure of the type of event you want to host, be sure to register your fundraiser by filling out an Independent Fundraising Event Proposal Form
“After I register my fundraiser, what resources can HFOT provide me?”
Once your fundraiser is approved, a member of the fundraising team will reach out to you with information. HFOT can send promotional materials, create letters asking your community members to support your efforts, and approve usage of “Proud Supporter” logo.
“I am unsure if I can raise a lot of money, is there a fundraising minimum?”
No! We are grateful for any contributions made on behalf of individual fundraisers.
“Where can I find out if Homes For Our Troops is building near me?”
- Click here to view our interactive map and see if a home is being built near you.
- Can I direct the proceeds to a home being built near me? Yes! You can designate the proceeds from your event to go towards a specific Veteran’s home. Just let the fundraising team know which home you would like to support.
“If I have questions about fundraising is there anyone who I can contact?”
Yes! The fundraising team is available Monday-Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 508-823-3300 ext. 505
“I have a lot of friends and family on social media that I connect with online. How can they support my event?”
The benefit of hosting an HFOT fundraiser is having a site to collect donations. Our online fundraising platform allows you to customize a fundraising page and share with friends and family through email and social media. Once you’ve contacted a member of the fundraising department, they will follow up with all the information you will need to sign up.
“Where can I send funds once I am done with my event or promotion?”
All fundraising donations should be mailed to:
Please send in the Fundraising Payment Form with your fundraising donations.