Donate Through Payroll

Work with your Human Resources Department or Charitable Giving Committee to find out if your company participates in any payroll deduction programs.

If your workplace participates in the United Way campaign, you may be able to designate your pledge to Homes For Our Troops through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Your company may also use corporate social responsibility software platforms such as YourCause, JustGive, Benevity, America’s Charities, or Truist – ask your HR or Payroll Administrator for more information.

Are you a federal employee? Our CFC Campaign number is 12525.

Homes For Our Troops’ federal taxpayer ID is 54-2143612.      508-823-3300 Ext. 504