Join us for some fun,
While you bike, walk, or run.
You say exercise isn’t your thing?
Don’t worry, we know what you can bring.
Just sit at home, make your sign
And everyone can shine!
So, get on the ball.
Spread the word, and please tell all.
Join us for HFOT’s Inaugural Virtual Stay Active Series! You can register here, and please share via social media & email with your friends, family, and coworkers.
- Register and complete your event between May 13-20, 2020.
- You pick the course, and you can choose anywhere outside.
- Bad weather? No problem because a treadmill or stationary bike will work too.
- If you want to be featured on our leaderboard, please submit your times to us via email.
- If you want to be featured on our social media, please email us one of your fun pictures running, biking, walking. or cheering.
- Cheer Squad competition: Please email us your picture no later than May 19th, so we can ask our social media followers to vote on their favorite sign on the 20th.
Benefits of joining our virtual series:
- Help us advance our mission of Building Homes and Rebuilding Lives.
- Certificate of Completion
- Virtual thank you from a Veteran.
- If submitted, your pictures posted on our social media.
- If times and pictures submitted, you will be featured on our leaderboard. We believe in the honor system.
- Based on a viewer poll, one of you will be crowned the King or Queen of our Cheer Squad!
Attention race participants: Please submit all times and pictures, no later than midnight PST on May 20th, to: email@example.com.