** New regulations in place by run Disney – read highlighted below! **
Join Team HFOT in the
Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
presented by Cigna
Make every mile count while restoring freedom & independence to our nation’s most severely injured veterans.
Wednesday, January 8 through Sunday, January 13, 2019
Walt Disney World® Resort
Participation Types & Fundraising Commitments:
In addition to the registration fees, each member of Team HFOT must meet the following fundraising commitment by December 12, 2018:
- New Team HFOT Runners: $600
- Past Team HFOT Runners in good standing: $500
- If you choose to run with Team HFOT in more than one race category (examples: 5K & 10K, 5K & Half Marathon, or 5K & Challenge), your fundraising commitment will be $1,100.
Registration fees are paid up front and do not count towards the above fundraising commitment.
Charity Registration Fees by Race Category:
- Dopey Challenge (5K, 10K, Half Marathon & Full Marathon) – $575
- Goofy’s Race and A Half Challenge (Half Marathon & Full Marathon) – $375
- Marathon Participant – $178
- Half Marathon Participant – $188
- 10K Participant – $125
- 5K Participant – $85
Own Entry Participant – $10
Runners who have already secured their registration via runDisney can join Team HFOT for a $10 registration fee. Own Entry runners must submit their runDisney confirmation number during registration, and agree to the above fundraising commitment. Team HFOT does not provide race entry for Own Entry participants.
Hotel Requirement/Base Ticket:
When you receive a race bib through Team HFOT you will need to have a minimum two night hotel accommodations and a two day base ticket (park ticket). If you are an Annual Passholder, the ticket requirement may be waived as long as ALL guests in the room are Annual Passholders. Team HFOT is partnering with Park and Preston Travel, LLC to book all hotel and base ticket(s), start your reservation today by CLICKING HERE.
*Participants that live in the Orlando area or those who are DVC members can have the hotel option waived but must purchase at least one day base ticket. Proof of residency/booking needs to be given to Park and Preston Travel, LLC.*
- Online fundraising platform & personalized support from Team Manager
- Custom Team HFOT jersey
- Fundraising kit & promotional material
- Team Dinner during race weekend
- Specially-priced hotels at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel
- Specially-priced Walt Disney World® Resort Park Tickets
About the Event:
Join the celebration and prepare to feast on a whole new exciting menu of races during the Walt Disney World®Weekend presented by Cigna. CLICK HERE to go to the official event website.