Marine Corps Marathon
Make every mile count while restoring freedom & independence to our nation’s most severely injured Veterans.
Sunday, October 28, 2018
Participation Types & Fundraising Commitments:
In addition to the sign-up fee, each member of Team HFOT must meet the following fundraising commitment. All fundraising minimum commitments must be completed by October 15, 2018.
- New Team HFOT Runners: $600
- Past Team HFOT Runners in good standing: $500
Registration fees are paid up front and do not count towards the above fundraising commitment.
- $20 Sign-Up Fee to Team HFOT
- $170+ processing fees directly to the Marine Corps Marathon at a later date.
- To finalize your registration with the MCM, you will be sent a separate registration link with a unique code. This part of registration must be completed by August 30, 2018.
- $10 Sign-Up Fee to Team HFOT
- Runners who secure their own entry into the Marathon via Lottery, Runners Club, or deferral
- Team HFOT does not provide entrance into the race for Own Entry participants.
Team HFOT’s registration is a multi-step process to secure Guaranteed Entries, and these must be completed by noted deadlines in order to participate.
- Sign up for Team HFOT using the Register link above
- You will be sent an email to submit your fundraising guarantee. Fundraising guarantee must be on file to complete your registration with the Marathon
- Register with the Marathon using your unique code (to be provided) by August 30, 2018
Team HFOT Benefits:
- Online fundraising platform & personalized support from Team Manager
- Custom Team HFOT jersey
- Fundraising kit & promotional material
- Fundraising Incentives
- Team Dinner the night before the race
- Team Hotel block near the Start Line
About the Event: The mission of the Marine Corps Marathon is to promote physical fitness, generate community goodwill and showcase the organizational skills of the United States Marine Corps. Annually ranked as one of the largest marathons in the US and the world, the MCM has been recognized as “Best Marathon in the Mid-Atlantic,” “Best for Families” and “Best for Beginners.” Runners from all 50 states and more than 50 countries participate in the MCM and an annual calendar of events including the Marine Corps Historic Half in Fredericksburg, VA in May and the MCM Event Series conducted aboard Marine Corps Base Quantico. Organized by the men and women of the United States Marine Corps, the MCM is the largest marathon in the world that doesn’t offer prize money, instead celebrating the honor, courage and commitment of all finishers.
Click here to go to the official event website