Make every mile count while restoring freedom & independence to our nation’s most severely injured Veterans.
Saturday, May 18 through Sunday, May 19, 2019
In addition to the registration fees, each member of Team HFOT must meet the following fundraising commitment by April 13, 2019:
– Marathon Participant- $826
– Marathon Relay Participant (Must have a group of 5) – $2,500 ($500 per person)
– Half Marathon Participant- $713
– Urban 10 Miler Participant – $610
– 5K Participant- $531
Registrations are secured on the Colfax Marathon Weekend website and the registration fees do not count towards the above fundraising commitment. When you register for the race weekend make sure you say that you are considering raising funds or awareness for a charity.
Select Homes For Our Troops from the drop down menu during your registration process. HFOT will get in contact with you about when your personal fundraising page is set up and your minimum fundraising commitment guarantee. If you have already registered, you can go back into your registration and select DaVita Charity Partner (see the FAQ section on how to add).
Colfax Registration Fees by Race Category:
– Marathon Participant (Sunday, May 19th)- $99-$148
– Marathon Relay Participant (Must have a group of 5) (Sunday, May 19th)- $265-$340
– Half Marathon Participant (Sunday, May 19th) – $89-$138
– Urban 10 Miler Participant (Sunday, May 19th) – $74-$123
– 5K Participant (Saturday, May 18th) – $22-$43
Team HFOT Benefits:
– Online fundraising platform & personalized support from Team Captain
– Custom Team HFOT jersey
– Fundraising kit & promotional material
– Team Social during race weekend
– Room block/discounted hotel room pricing at a local hotel.
– Fundraising Incentives (tiered at $250, $500, $750 & $1,000 over fundraising commitment)
– Top Fundraiser Award & Most Donors Award (awarded at Team Social)
About the Event:
Join Denver’s largest running weekend for 2019! Choose the marathon, half marathon, or urban 10 miler and enjoy Denver’s iconic landmarks. Just getting started on the running scene? Try out the 5K where we have waves for runners and walkers. Click here to go to the official event website.