build with us
Are you a builder or tradesman looking to use your construction experience to help HFOT’s mission? We’d like to thank you in advance for your interest in becoming your local Veteran’s champion and restoring freedom and independence back to our severely injured Veterans. Please read the information below to learn about the ways HFOT works with members of the building/construction and materials community.
What is a Build Partner?
A Build Partner is a large scale, high quality home builder and a community leader who signs on to construct one of HFOT’s signature specially adapted homes for a deserving Veteran. In this role, you oversee every phase of the home-build project, while inspiring the building community to come together to deliver this “forever home” to a severely injured Veteran and his/her family.
As Build Partner you are:
- General contractor for the project
- In charge of permitting
- HFOT’s “Boots on the Ground” which requires reaching out to your strongest suppliers, your best subcontractors, and enlisting them to donate their materials and labor
Why become a Build Partner?
Partnering with us offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Show Your True Colors– Align yourself with a well-respected charity with a broad base of devoted, patriotic supporters in your community. Give back freedom and independence to those who have selflessly given to our country and have returned home with life-changing disabilities and injuries.
- Promote Your Involvement– Be recognized as a community leader and as a company that gives back. Introduce your brand to a whole new audience of brand-loyal Homes for Our Troops supporters.
- High-visibility job site signage HFOT-driven community outreach campaigns
- Website, email, social media promotions and references in local media coverage
- Opportunity for national recognition, including our coveted “Build Partner of the Year” award
Strengthen Your Business Relationships
Contributing to a worthy cause builds stronger relationships with your employees- resulting in better teamwork, higher morale, and company pride. Serving as the “Boots on the Ground” leader brings together a committed group of dedicated subcontractors, suppliers, and laborers into your business community, creating or strengthening long-term relationships.
“I know times are tight everywhere and this sure includes my homebuilding, but when I heard Kelly’s story there was no question I had to help.” – Bob Ward, Bob Ward Companies & 2012 Building Partner of the Yearwards
HFOT HBA of the Year
- 2014 HBA of the Year – West Tennessee Home Builders Assocation for Cpl Jacob Romo, Sommerville, TN
- 2013 HBA of the Year – Wichita Area Builder’s Association for Sgt James Amos, Mount Hope, KS
- 2012 HBA of the Year – Pennsylvania Builders Association for SSG Earl Granville, Lackawanna, PA
HFOT Build Partner of the Year
- 2014 Building Partner of the Year – Taylor Morrison for Sgt Robert Bruce, Mesa, AZ
- 2013 Building Partner of the Year – Mayberry Homes for Sgt Aaron Jolly, Eaton Rapids, MI
- 2012 Building Partner of the Year – Bob Ward Companies for SSG Kelly Keck, Havre de Grace, MD
- 2011 Building Partner of the Year – Atlantic Builders for:
- 2010 Building Partner of the Year – Falconeiri Construction for SSG Michael Downing, Middleboro, MA
- 2009 Building Partner of the Year – Palazzo Brothers for SPC David (Alex) Knapp, Macomb, MI
- 2008 Building Partner of the Year – Holiday Builders for SSG Paul (Russ) Marek, Melbourne, FL
To become a Building Partner, please contact Justin Silvia at: email@example.com