The NEW HOME PROGRAM provides newly constructed, specially-adapted homes designed for maximum freedom of movement and the ability to live more independently at no cost to the Veterans we serve.
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- Injured in the theatre of combat operations, post 9/11/01.
- Retired or in the process of medical retirement from military service
- Received letter of eligibility for the VA Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grant program
- You accept the responsibility of home ownership and have the resources to maintain a home. (ongoing maintenance and upkeep, property taxes, home insurance, utilities etc.)
If you have questions about the New Home Program, email to: Intake@hfotusa.org.
Thank you for your continued support of the Homes for Our Troops mission, we look forward to being able to provide more Veterans and their families the American Dream of home ownership through our New Home Program.
- Click here to fill out an online inquiry form to our New Home Program.