IMPACT OF ACCESSIBLE homes FOR injured veterans
Freedom & Independence
EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND VOLUNTEERING
* Results are based on a 2020 survey of Veteran home recipients and their caregivers, response rate was 65%.
Please take some time to review our Annual Impact Report to see what we’ve been able to accomplish because of our donors’ generosity. This report is not just a recap of what
Homes For Our Troops has accomplished over the past year; it demonstrates the power of the great things that can happen when we work together toward one common goal. The support we receive from donors and sponsors has enabled us to acquire land, build homes, and help rebuild lives. The impact of our accessible homes for injured veterans cannot be overstated. Our accessible homes are making lifelong differences for our injured Veterans and their families.
Once our Veterans move into their safe and fully accessible homes, you see hopes and dreams once again become a part of their lives. They are able to attend school, obtain jobs, expand families, launch businesses, compete athletically, and even climb mountains. Their caregivers are under much less stress and able to accomplish life goals as well.
Your continued support in FY20 and FY21 will be crucial in light of the predicted spikes in operating costs due to environmental factors such as floods, wildfires, and hurricanes, and the rising cost of building materials and scarcity of quality contractors. More importantly though, your support today enables us to help change these home recipients’ lives and outcomes – forever.READ OUR IMPACT REPORT | WATCH OUR VETERAN VIDEOS
- View our specially adapted custom homes in the Photo Gallery.
- Take a look inside our 300th home.
- Learn more about how our homes are constructed and all of the special features focused on our Veterans.
- Click Here to read inspiring stories from our Veterans.
- Homes For Our Troops In the News. Catch up with the latest happenings in our Veterans community.