- Gifts can be made in honor or in memory of a loved one online, through the mail or over the phone.
- We will send acknowledgement to a person of your choosing upon request. This person will receive either a card in the mail or an email stating that a gift has been made in their honor, or in memory of a loved one. You may also include a personal note.
- Some examples of tribute gifts include, but are not limited to:
|– Gift in honor of a Veteran, loved one or friend|
|– Donation in celebration of someone’s birthday, an anniversary or a holiday|
|– Gift in celebration of someone’s milestone or accomplishment|
|– Donation made by a bride and groom in lieu of wedding favors|
|– Request by bride and groom for donations to be made to HFOT in lieu of wedding gifts|
|– Gift in memory of a loved one|
|– Request in an obituary that donations be made to HFOT in lieu of flowers|
Please contact Donor Relations at 508-823-3300 x502 with any questions about making a tribute gift, or to set up a memorial record.
– View the HFOT Donor Bill of Rights.
– Read our Gift Acceptance Policy.