- Sign up now to become a charter member of our monthly giving program, Operation Lasting Support.
- For a minimum of only $10 per month, you can provide ongoing support to ensure that our nation’s most severely injured Veterans are provided with the specially adapted homes they need. For the cost of one cup of coffee every week, or just one take out lunch per month, you can help Homes for Our Troops Build Homes and Rebuild Lives.
- Double Your Donation! Check with your employer to see if they match employee charitable contributions.
Benefits of being a Charter Member of Operation Lasting Support:
- Convenience of automatic monthly deduction
- Special updates with information on how your donation is making a difference
- Invitations to local HFOT events including Groundbreakings, Volunteer Days and Key Ceremonies
- Tax deductible donations**
**Donations may not be 100 percent tax deductible if goods or services are received.
– View the HFOT Donor Bill of Rights.
Contact: Donor Relations at 508-823-3300 x 502 with any questions about OLS, or to update your credit card information.