TITLE: Database Assistant
REPORTS TO: Database Manager
STATUS: Part Time, Non-exempt
The Database Assistant will support the Database Manager by completing routine database tasks to support Marketing and Development initiatives. The Database Assistant will also perform database clean-up projects to maintain the integrity and accuracy of Homes For Our Troops’ constituent relationship management software, Raiser’s Edge. This position is 20 hours per week and will allow a flexible schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
- Effectively identify and segment data for improved analysis and targeted fundraising efforts.
- Assist with creating and formatting data requests for direct mailing lists, exports and e-lists for publications.
- Perform routine tasks to maintain the integrity and accuracy of Raiser’s Edge records.
- Update constituent records through global changes and import processes.
- Provide assistance in creation of custom queries, reporting, and data analysis.
- Perform audits and other database health checks.
- Complete database clean-up projects.
- Compatibility with the HFOT culture: HFOT is a dedicated, loyal, and cohesive team, led by skilled and versatile leaders, focused on excellence, ethical conduct and the quality of the services we provide.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Flexible and detail oriented, with ability to handle and complete multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently required.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced working environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Commensurate with experience
- Company apparel,
- 401K with company match, and
- Paid sick time.
- Location: 6 Main Street, Taunton, MA 02780
- Web Site: http://www.hfotusa.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Homes For Our Troops, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other status protected by law.