Title: Corporate Partnership Manager
Reports to: Manager of Corporate Philanthropy
Status: Full-time, Exempt
The Corporate Partnership Manager (CPM) is responsible for securing general operating and capital support from corporations, identifying marketing value, and ensuring effective cultivation and stewardship of corporate donors. The CPM develops and manages corporate relationships to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals in support of the organization’s strategic plan.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, identify and prioritize prospects to develop and implement a customized solicitation, stewardship, and cultivation strategy for all areas of corporate support.
- Manage portfolio of corporate supporters.
- Build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with key corporate partners and individuals, focusing on revenue growth.
- Prepare sales materials and presentations. Tailor cultivation, communication, and activation strategies to targeted companies and/or categories.
- Negotiate partnership terms, prepare partnership contracts and manage contract.
- Facilitate partner-to-partner meetings to design cross-promotional business opportunities between mutual relationships.
- Create, execute and manage strategic and innovative marketing plans for corporate partners.
- Lead the coordination and execution of corporate partner meetings and speaking opportunities to strengthen relationships.
- Collaborate with all internal departments to identify leads, build relationships with companies and increase support through various forms of corporate and employee engagement.
- Coordinate various initiatives with other internal departments, particularly Finance, Construction, and Marketing. Assist with budget projections and reporting pertaining to corporate philanthropy efforts.
- Work closely with the Grants team to research and identify corporate grant opportunities as well as, prepare, submit and track grant drafts.
- Direct and manage Veteran appearance requests by corporate partners, including coordination of all travel arrangements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Compatibility with the HFOT culture: HFOT is a dedicated, loyal, and cohesive team, led by skilled and versatile leaders, focused on excellence, ethical conduct and the quality of the services we provide.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines to achieve goals. Ability to work independently and initiate projects and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years’ work-experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including professional phone etiquette skills. Exceptional attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Outstanding organizational and negotiation skills.
- Positive and energetic attitude, and strong desire to meet goals and commitments.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals (HFOT executives, corporate leaders, Veterans, staff and volunteers) in a team environment.
- Possess dedication, motivation, drive, and commitment to the job at hand.
- Flexible, discreet and able to maintain confidential information.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, constituent management software, and professional business writing.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Approximately 20% travel required, including weekends and evenings.
Commensurate with experience.
Homes For Our Troops offers Full Time employees a superior benefits package including Medical and Dental Plans, a 401k Plan with an employer match, Paid Holidays, Vacation/Sick Time, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Company Apparel. HFOT contributes up to 80% of Full Time employees’ Medical and Dental premium costs.
- Location: 6 Main Street, Taunton, MA 02780
- Web Site: https://www.hfotusa.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Homes For Our Troops is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other status protected by law.