Volunteer Opportunities During Events:
- Street Team member- Print out flyers for the project your interested in, & go into the community to promote the project.
- Event Set-up & Breakdown Crew- Help setup & breakdown for the event
- Registration Table- Help register guests or volunteers
- T-Shirt Coordination- Help hand out HFOT Event T-Shirts after guest/volunteers sign our waiver
- Escort Coordinator- Help put together an escort that will bring our veterans to the event. Contact the Police, Fire, Sheriff’s Office, motorcycle groups, etc. Working closely with the HFOT Community Outreach Coordinator with escort details.
- Flag Line Coordinator- Help get large flags to form a flag line at the event site to greet the veteran. Working closely with the HFOT Community Outreach Coordinator with details.
- Fundraising Committee Member/Coordinator- Work together with a group of local community members to organize and coordinate fundraisers within the community to help support the project.
- Volunteer Day Coordinator- Onsite volunteer to manage the Volunteer Day project
- Fundraising BBQ Donor for Groundbreaking Event- Help get lunch and beverages donated for the event. Coordinate coolers, grill, papergoods, etc needed for lunch for volunteers and guests
- Fundraising Helper- Help get baked goods (bake sale) , raffle items, etc. for Fundraising BBQ!
- Volunteer Day Volunteer- Help complete the landscape plan and other projects at the Volunteer day.
For general questions regarding an upcoming event or other volunteer opportunties, email: email@example.com.
For general fundraising questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.