Congratulations to our 103 Team HFOT runners on our Marine Corps Marathon team!
This was Team HFOT's sixth year in the Marine Corps Marathon and our biggest to date! Team HFOT has raised more than $105,000 for our mission of restoring freedom & independence to our nation's heroes through the gift of a specially adapted home.
If you are interested in being on our mailing list for the 2014 MCM, please email:
Cara Yanosick at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be opening registration in early Spring 2014.
If you are already a part of Team HFOT, click here to log in to your headquarters
All Team HFOT members must raise a minimum of $500
All Team HFOT members receive:
- Custom team singlet
- Fundraising web page that you can personalize and manage
- Personalized support & technical help
- Fundraising Toolkit & HFOT promotional material
- Team goody bag
Marine Corps Marathon Quicklinks:
MCM Health and Fitness Expo
- Thursday, October 24th 4-8pm
- Friday, October 25th 10am-7pm
- Saturday, October 26th 9am-7pm
2001 E Capital St, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Click here for directions
Expo opening ceremonies commence at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday. The excitement includes a performance by the Marine Corps Base Quantico Party Band, the ribbon breaking ceremony and the presentation of the first SuperSize Goodie Bag. Those runners among the first in line at the Expo will have the opportunity to win the SuperSize bag
Guests of the Expo are invited to visit over 200 vendor booths covering a range of activities & interests.
Race Packet Pick-Up
All participants in the Marine Corps Marathon and 10K are required to attend Packet Pick-up, located at the Health & Fitness Expo to retrieve their bib with B-tag & MCM Event Program. Runners are required to bring their E-confirmation card & a photo ID.
Runners are highly encouraged to pick up their own race materials and to verify information to be avoid incorrect personal data or finish results. If picking up a packet for another runner, please bring a completed Packet Release Form, your e-confirmation card and the runner's photo ID. E-confirmation cards will be emailed to runners in early October.
Packet Pick-up is not available on race morning.
Courtyard Marriott Arlington Rosslyn
1533 Clarendon Blvd, Arlington, VA
DoubleTree Crystal City
300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA
The Marine Corps Marathon also has a list of hotels that are offering discounted rooms. Click here to see which hotels are available and to make your reservations.
Homes for Our Troops Team Pasta Dinner
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Location: Clyde's of Gallery Place (707 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001)
Time: 4pm - 7pm
Team HFOT Cheering Brigade
This is where your friends and family can come together to cheer you on with other TEAM HFOT fans! Location TBD. Runners, don't forget to request your two free Cheering Brigade shirts for your family! (Additional shirts can be purchased for $10 each)
Locations Recommended by MCM:
- MCM Start Line – Watch the Opening Ceremonies from Route 110 in Arlington.
- The Lincoln Memorial - You’ll be able to see runners at mile 10 and mile 16.
- The National Mall - You’ll see runners at miles 18 and 19.
- Crystal City - You’ll see all the race action at miles 22 and 23, plus engage in a variety of activities at Crystal Run including live music, and plenty of family fun.
- MCM Finish Line - The finish line offers bleacher seating to watch the final ascent and push to the finish. Plan to reunite with runners in the family link up area at the Finish Festival in Rosslyn.
Please visit the MCM Transportation page to learn about the best ways to get around during the Marine Corps Marathon
Cara Yanosick email: email@example.com / Office: 508-823-3300, ext. 229 M-F 9am - 5pm