Become a Building Partner with Homes for Our Troops
Be your local veteran's champion! Without our Building Partner in the veteran's chosen community, we are unable to provide a home that helps restore Freedom and Independence back to our severely injured veterans.
What is a Building Partner?
A Building Partner is a large scale, high quality home builder and a community leader. The most successful projects are led by our local champion who is able to inspire the building community to come together and help give back to a severely injured veteran.
The Building Partner is:
- General contractor for the project
- In charge of permitting
- Serves as our “Boots on the Ground” which requires reaching out to their strongest suppliers, their best subcontractors, and enlisting them to donate their materials and labor
Why a Building Partner?
Partnering with us offers you a unique opportunity to:
- Show Your True Colors- Align yourself with a well-respected charity with a broad base of devoted, patriotic supporters in your community. Give back freedom and independence to those who have selflessly given to our country and have returned home with life-changing disabilities and injuries.
- Promote Your Involvement- Be recognized as a community leader and as a company that gives back. Introduce your brand to a whole new audience of loyal Homes for Our Troops supporters.
- High-visibility job site signage HFOT-driven community outreach campaigns
- Website, email, social media promotions and references in local media coverage
- Opportunity for national recognition, including our coveted “Building Partner of the Year” award
Strengthen Your Business Relationships
Contributing to a worthy cause builds stronger relationships with your employees- resulting in better teamwork, higher morale, and company pride. Serving as the “Boots on the Ground” leader brings together a committed group of dedicated subcontractors, suppliers, and laborers into your business community, creating or strengthening long-term relationships.
"I know times are tight everywhere and this sure includes my homebuilding, but when I heard Kelly’s story there was no question I had to help." - Bob Ward, Bob Ward Companies & 2012 Building Partner of the Yearwards
2012 HBA of the Year
HFOT Building Partner of the Year
- 2012 Building Partner of the Year – Bob Ward Companies for SSG Kelly Keck
- 2011 Building Partner of the Year - Atlantic Builders for:
- 2010 Building Partner of the Year - Falconeiri Construction for SSG Michael Downing, Middleboro, MA
- 2009 Building Partner of the Year - Palazzo Brothers for SPC David (Alex) Knapp, Macomb, MI
- 2008 Building Partner of the Year - Holiday Builders for SSG Paul (Russ) Marek, Melbourne, FL
Building Partner Advisory Council
The McKee Group
GJ Gardner Homes
Dream Finders Homes
To become a Building Partner, please contact Justin Silvia at: email@example.com