2014 Army Ten-Miler
Join Team HFOT in the Army Ten-Miler! October 12, 2014 - Arlington, Virginia
Pre-Registered runners: $5 registration fee
Note: Pre-registered runners are those who have secured their own registration via the Army Ten-Miler and received confirmation of their entry.
All Team HFOT members must raise a minimum of $500 (Minimum must be met by October 12, 2014)
All Team HFOT members receive:
- Custom team jersey
- Fundraising web page that you can personalize and manage
- Personalized support & technical help
- Fundraising Toolkit & HFOT promotional material
- Team goody bag
Army Ten-Miler Quicklinks:
Health and Fitness Expo
- Friday, October 10th 10am-7pm
- Saturday, October 11th 10am-7pm
2001 E Capital St, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Guests of the Expo are invited to visit over 200 vendor booths covering a range of activities & interests. Besides the great deals on clothing, shoes, accessories and more, the ATM expo has helicopters, interactive trucks and performances by The Old Guard Drill Team and Fife and Drum Corps.
Guests of the Expo are invited to visit over 200 vendor booths covering a range of activities & interests.
Race Packet Pick-Up
All participants in the Army Ten-Miler are required to attend Packet Pick-up, located at the Health & Fitness Expo to retrieve their bib. Runners are required to bring their photo ID are encouraged to bring their confirmation email.
Runners are highly encouraged to pick up their own race materials and to verify information to be avoid incorrect personal data or finish results. If picking up a packet for another runner, please bring a completed release form and the runner's photo ID.
Packet Pick-up is not available on race morning.
DoubleTree Crystal City
300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA
The Army Ten-Miler also has an official hotel and a list of local hotels. Click here to see which hotels are available and to make your reservations.
Homes for Our Troops Team Lunch
- Sunday, October 12, 2014
- Location: The Commonwealth Room at the DoubleTree Crystal City - 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA
- Time: Right after the race!
- Come to a celebratory (early) lunch with your teammates right after you finish! Convenient location, walking distance from ATM shuttles & Finish line!
Team HFOT Cheering Brigade
This is where your friends and family can come together to cheer you on with other TEAM HFOT fans! We give each runner two free neon yellow t-shirts so you can spot your fan club along the route! Our favorite spot to cheer from is just after Mile 9, at the corner of S Rotary Rd & S Eads St.
Locations Recommended by Army Ten-Miler:
- Pentagon North Parking Lot – Watch the runners start & finish!
- Kennedy Center - Watch runners just breaking into a sweat at this early point in the race
- Independence Avenue - The runners will come and go by you at Independence Ave. and 14th Streets. Cheer loudly as runners are about to hit the “longest mile of the race” - the 14th Street Bridge
- On the 14th Street Bridge - Yell Hooah and clap wildly as the runners pass you on the bridge. Keep the runners motivated as they near the last mile of the race
Express Shuttles will run before the race from the South Lot of the Start/Finish Line and Post Race Activities in the North Lot of the Pentagon. After the race the Express Shuttles will take you from the North Lot of the Pentagon to the South Lot of the Pentagon by the Metro and Mall.
Express Shuttle will run from 4:00am-7:30am and from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. There will be no service from 7:30am-8:30am. Click here for more information.
Cara Yanosick email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Office: 508-823-3300, ext. 229 M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*No federal or Army endorsement is implied.