Rebuild the lives of our severely injured Veterans through the gift of a high quality, specially adapted home that provides freedom of movement and the ability to live independently.
HFOT is a dedicated, loyal, and cohesive team, led by skilled and versatile leaders, focused on excellence, ethical conduct and the quality of the services we provide.
- Be the standard bearer for professionalism, quality, and commitment to the Veterans and families we support.
- Obtain the continual resources needed to provide our program services for our Veterans and families.
- Develop a trusted and committed working relationship with those individuals and institutions who want to help our Veterans and families.
- Maintain a 4-star charity rating with Charity Navigator, an A rating with Charity Watch and a high rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Be a nationally known brand of excellence